Here's some of what I found (besides the normal graffiti and illegal dumping of couches):
- Question: Why do some fire hydrants have curbs painted red and some don't?
- A property on a corner lot had its sprinklers running, yet spraying the sidewalk making anyone who would bike or walk through soaked.
- Murietta & Valleyheart: 6 or 7 Christmas trees dumped on side of the road on the LA River side.
- Moorpark/Ventura Cyn SE corner: It is always flooded here and has a pothole developing
- Alley behind Max/Maria's Italian Kitchen: Valet illegally parking vehicles
- Milibank/Matilija NE Corner: Abandoned Home with fence knocked over, boarded up windows unboarded and furniture dumped on the parkway.
- Question: Do we have an RV law?
- Dixie Cyn./Moorpark: When on Dixie, taking a left on to Moorpark, the red light is extremely long for 3 am. I've seen people get impatient and run the red because it felt like it was never going to change.
- Kling b/w Greenbush & Allott: This is against the 101 Freeway and people like to do drug deals here or once I saw some afternoon fellatio taking place. Well, I didn't see it literally, but from a distance, you knew what was going on.
What's needs to be solved in your part of Sherman Oaks?